Governance Development Programmes
Stellaris believes that the key to businesses building wealth in New Zealand is through effective leadership.
Leadership in the Boardroom is a key factor in business success. Our Governance Development Programmes are effective for:
- Company directors
- Trustees of community trusts, maori trusts, school trust boards and trading trusts
- Members of committees of incorporated societies
- Board members of entities including State Owned Enterprises and other government agencies
- Senior management who interact with their board
Strategy for your Board
A key role for a Board of Directors is to set the strategic direction for the business. This is not always as easy as might first appear.
Let Stellaris facilitate your strategy session. We will guide you through a process which ensures that the strategy you set for the future is:
- in line with your vision and values
- takes into account your strengths and weaknesses and the opportunities in your industry
- identifies steps to move forward.
Contact us Now to talk about options.
FIND OUT WHETHER YOU QUALIFY FOR A 50% DISCOUNT THROUGH A GOVERNMENT GRANT!
Many of our clients are eleigible for a grant through the NZTE Business Capability Scheme. Give us a call to find out whether you qualify.
NZTE Capability Development Vouchers are available to businesses that demonstrate a desire to innovate and grow, and who meet criteria such as:
- have undergone an assessment with a Regional Partner
- have fewer than 50 full time equivalent employees
- are registered for GST in New Zealand
- are operating in a commercial environment
- privately owned businesses, or are a Maori Trust or incorporation under the Te Ture Whenua Maori Act 1993 or similar organisation managing Maori assets under multiple ownership
The value of vouchers issued will vary and they can be used to cover up to 50% of the full cost of the service fee up to a maximum value set by the issuing Regional Business Partner. The maximum amount a business can receive in one year is $5,000 excluding GST.