Interests Register Template
The Interests Register is a list of the material interests that the directors have in:
- Businesses with which the company or organisation is dealing; or
- Transactions involving the company or organisation
The term interested is defined as ‘A director will be interested in the transaction if he or she:
- Is a party to, or will or may derive a material financial benefit from, the transaction; or
- Has a material financial interest in another party to the transaction; or
- Is a director, officer, or trustee of another party to, or person who will or may derive a material financial benefit; or
- Is the parent, child, or spouse of another party to, or person who will or may derive a material financial benefit from, the transaction; or
- Is otherwise directly or indirectly materially interested in the transaction.
Not all Interests are conflicts, some interests are worth listing as sometimes when planning directors with a particular interest may be the source of information you need to help bring the project to fruition.
Just DOWNLOAD and make it your own.
See more products and services below